~Locally Owned & Operated
~Meets or exceeds FEMA 320 guidelines
~Texas Tech Tested/Approved
This is currently a Special Request product at this time and may not be available. Call us for more information.
This is an excellent choice for anyone who can’t go below ground, such as the elderly. It looks nice as an out building/shed once it is installed.
Our safe room and safe shed are made basically the same. We use 3/16 steel and put the 4" channel to surround the unit at intervals. We've had it tested at TTU to let you know you are safe from flying debris and the channel also gives you added protection from falling debris. We use the Hilti Epoxy anchoring system. With Hilti HY100 epoxy, the object (shelter) becomes a part of the concrete slab it is attached to.
* Tested at Texas Tech Wind Science Research Center in Lubbock, TX for 250 mile per hour wind force.
* All steel construction
* 3/16 steel plate construction with 4” channel supports
* Installed upon an existing concrete slab, if you have no existing slab, recommended slab specs for you do complete or we can also provide this phase.
* Can be placed close to your home
* Handicap and/or elderly accessible
* Interior painted by Farrell Calhoun product
* Can be covered with siding to match your home
* Door-1/4 inch plate steel upon a tube steel frame; exceeds FEMA specs – TTU tested door design
* Doubles as storage shed.